Love Family

About Me

Name: Charity Love

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Jim came down to see us Friday after Christmas to ...
  • Shelby's learning to ride her new big girl bike Ch...
  • Matthew got a guitar for Christmas, and will be st...
  • Chandler was trilled to get his Nintendo DS. Now ...
  • Here's Kaleb opening up his new Webkin.
  • The kids on Christmas morning, anxious to open the...
  • Here's Klaus, the star! The funny thing is, Shelb...
  • Shelby, the diva, already posing for the camera.
  • The boys were in the Christmas Parade for Cub Scou...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 06, 2009


I have taken up sewing. I made each of the kids an envelope back pillow case. With Shelby's left over fabric, I made her an apron. She loves to help me cook!

posted by Charity Love | 11:52 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home